1. While the Library of Inspiration (Li) provides the material on this site to anyone for informational purposes only, we retain the copyright on all text that is written by Li writers which does not include images, excerpts, titles, quotations, album track listings, etc. that are used to illustrate or to provide critical analysis of the CD, book, film, artist, or cultural icon in question. (It is believed that the use of images and excerpts, titles, quotations, album track listings, etc. to illustrate or to provide critical analysis of the CD, book, film, artist, or cultural icon in question on the Li Web site, hosted on servers in the United States by the non-profit Li Web site, qualifies as fair use under United States copyright law. Any other uses of such entities, on the Li or elsewhere, may be copyright infringement.) This means you may not: distribute the text (written by Li writers) to others without the express written permission of Li; “mirror” or include this information on your own server or documents without our permission; or modify or re-use the text on this server.
2. You may: print copies of the material for your own personal use; or store the files on your own computer for personal use. The material may not be used for any commercial purpose.
3. Any copy of the materials or a portion thereof must include the Li’s copyright notice.
4. Use of the material on any other Web site or network computer environment is prohibited.
5. THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR OTHERWISE. LIBRARY OF INSPIRATION DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR THAT THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR SERVER WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, OR ANYTHING ELSE MANIFESTING CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES.
LIBRARY OF INSPIRATION DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, CONTENT, OR AVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION FOUND ON THIRD PARTY INTERNET SITES THAT LINK TO OR FROM THE LIBRARY OF INSPIRATION. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY INTERNET SITES FOUND ON LIBRARY OF INSPIRATION’S WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR INFORMATION AND CONVENIENCE ONLY AND YOU ACCESS THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK. ANY ORGANIZATIONS SEEKING TO LINK TO LIBRARY OF INSPIRATION’S WEB SITE SHOULD SUBMIT REQUESTS IN WRITING TO LIBRARY OF INSPIRATION’S (send to: email@example.com).
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE LIBRARY OF INSPIRATION BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM, OR IN ANY WAY ARISE OUT OF, THE AVAILABILITY, USE, RELIANCE ON, OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE, EVEN IF LIBRARY OF INSPIRATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE.